Jfc leave me alone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jfc leave me alone!

Thoroughly pissed right now. IT's just over something stupid, but I'm still pissed.

Grammum comes over to see the baby. Baby is great! Grammum decides she's going to lay baby down for nap for me.

Awesome!

10 minutes later, I hear dog barking and whining.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Oh I took the dog in her room so she could sleep with him."

And now with the excitement of the dog and everything, baby is woken up and no more nap.

How many times do I have to fucking tell people to not fuck with naptime? I don't ask for much, except DON'T FUCK WITH MY SHIT. That's all. I'm not asking anyone for a blowjob or to come clean my house. Just don't be such a moronic douchebag!!!

This is the shit that makes me so unhappy in my family life. I have like 6 people in my life who just do everything they can to piss me off. THey make decisions for me when I tell them not to, when I express my objections I'm ignored, when I make suggestions I'm dismissed even when it turns out later that I was right.

I try to love my family, they're great people, wife and kids are great, in-laws are cool, but damn I feel most of all like they just don't give a shit about me. I'm a warm body they brought in to impregnate the wife and watch the kids while they go around doing whatever they want to do.

Again I don't ask anyone to go out of their way for me. I never expect people to "Take the baby off my hands". All I ask if you don't wake her up. If I tell you I don't like fish, don't fucking serve me fish two days later. If I tell you I like notice on events, don't spring some big family dinner on me 5 minutes beforehand and expect me to be nice about it, especially when Mean Old Mrs. Judgemental Cunt is there to make me feel like I'm 2 inches tall.

There's a lot of things that make me unhappy but I've always thought the good outweighed the bad and that it's my duty as a father, husband and a man to stick it through even in the worst of times. And yet people continue to piss me off and drive me away. It's like they want me to to just take off and leave. You know how many times PER DAY I think about just hopping a bus and saying fuck you to the lot of them? ALL THE TIME! You know why? CUZ OF THIS SHIT! The stupid piss me off on purpose bullshit. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's on purpose, because no one can be that monumentally STUPID!!!!!

Is it so much to ask of people to actually maybe pay attention to me once in awhile and not be so annoying? I mean, if you know me the way family should know me, you should know simply to not come over between 12 and 3. Usually baby's nap time falls in there, and that's when I declare it to be my quiet time. I think I deserve an hour to myself with the crap I put up with, and people can't even let me have that!

And then they wonder why I come here to fratching and air all my dirty laundry...maybe they'll figure out that it's because I don't think they give a shit about me at all and refuse to listen. Basically if it makes me happy they won't do it.

/ragequit

Welcome to fatherhood, it will get better in about 20 years. I still have 7 to serve until I get my house back.
    BTW, if someone comes over between 12 and 3 don't let them in or better don't answer the door, tell them the baby is sleeping and you're also going to nap.
    I was lucky with my oldest, she was able to sleep anywhere regardless of noise. I mounted a car seat on a bracket to the fender of my main tractor so I could keep an eye on her and work at the same time. Now she's about to turn 25 and working on a family or her own.
    Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
      I try to love my family, they're great people, wife and kids are great, in-laws are cool
      Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
      Basically if it makes me happy they won't do it.
      These are mutually exclusive.

If they do the latter, then they are not the former.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X