Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online and suddenly!

lol wtf noobs i pwn u all and ur mom! roflmao i r the haxxor supreme

Everytime I see something like this, I have brain cells commiting suicide.

That's one of the reasons why I don't engage in PVP in the online game I play, City of Heroes.
    Unfortunately PVP in any game seems to be full of people who carry on like that.

Comment

Ugh. It's like the old Barrens chat, after a lobotomy. >_<

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Or Trade chat on a typical Saturday.

Comment

Honestly all the 'leet' chat makes people sound rather stupid. Like somebody took a hammer, and hit them on the head multiple times..hard..stupid. It's not clever or anything even similar. Yes, I use lol and a few others, but seriously these people can't take a few seconds to sound like they have more then a second grade education?

Comment

lol I remember being a young, impressionable, emotionally unstable young boy in school, discovering these wonderful things called computers where you could type in words and someone at another computer would see it! /gasp

And then I saw the movie Hackers....and oh dear, the l33t was strong with this one. Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
              lol I remember being a young, impressionable, emotionally unstable young boy in school, discovering these wonderful things called computers where you could type in words and someone at another computer would see it! /gasp

And then I saw the movie Hackers....and oh dear, the l33t was strong with this one. Not really.
              Speaking of Hackers, and this is off topic...but what do that movie and Jackson Browne have in common
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                Or Trade chat on a typical Saturday.
                Or on my server, on any day that ends in y.

Comment

No idea! Something to do with Jolie?

Comment

And people wonder why I only use the chat feature on some MMO's only if need be.

Comment

No idea! Something to do with Jolie?
                      Oh hell no...Jackson Browne's son Ethan has a minor role in that. He's the guy she's making out with in the bedroom.

Comment

'Leet-speak *used* to be something the hackers would use...back in the days when having a 9600bd modem was ultra-fast

Anyone using it now can correctly be compared to someone using MC Hammer as a fashion plate
                        Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
                          Oh hell no...Jackson Browne's son Ethan has a minor role in that. He's the guy she's making out with in the bedroom.
                          Oh...I was thinking it was a joek or something...unless it is...and I don';t get it.

Comment

Oh...I was thinking it was a joek or something...unless it is...and I don';t get it.
                            No joke....look it up on imdb.com

Comment

Yeah, if you've never dialed into a BBS, you have no right to use leetspeak. -.-

99.9% of the morons using it have no idea what it is, where its from or what the original point of it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X