No announcement yet.

not being "allowed" to make choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would ask, who is actually going to be paying for the piercing? If your mom, well, then, yeah, she has the right to say no, I'm not going to pay for that. If the money is yours or your daughter's that she saved up, then it's up to you as the parent to decide. It's a piercing, not a tattoo. If she changes her mind later, she can take it out. She's not going to be permanently disfigured by it. Make sure it's done at a clean place and that she is able to care for it properly while it heals. I would hope she is not running around in hot pants and belly shirts showing it off to the world (which would be another issue entirely)...I don't think this is something that is worth a major battle, quite frankly.
    I'm liberal on some issues and conservative on others. For example, I would not burn a flag, but neither would I put one out. -Garry Shandling

You can't believe in something you don't. -Ricky Gervais

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
      I believe who ever takes the most financial burden for the child should get the majority say.
      If that's the case, then in every two parent household where one parent works and the other is a stay at home parent, the stay at home one would have zero say in everything even though they are running the house!

That doesn't seem fair to me. I think the one here who's the parent and has legal guardianship should have the say.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X