Pop Ups In Facebook Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Ups In Facebook Games

I play Farmville, (sometimes Cafe World) Empires and Allies on Facebook and I love those games but what really annoys the living hell out of me are those damn pop up windows that come up with all this shit to buy and/or do for quests! One or two pop-ups I can deal with but more than that EVERY.DAMN.TIME I open up the game and want to play is just ridiculous! I don't want to click off a boat load of popups, I just wanna play my freakin' games already!!!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

I hate Zynga games. The way they require you to spam all your friends and add people to your list just to have enough people who play to do crap is annoying beyond all get-out.

It was that sort of thing that caused me to stop visiting Facebook entirely.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

What did you expect from a conpany that proudly says thiungs like:

"So I funded the company myself but I did every horrible thing in the book to, just to get revenues right away. I mean we gave our users poker chips if they downloaded this zwinky toolbar which was like, I dont know, I downloaded it once and couldn't get rid of it. *laughs*"

Read more: 6 Devious Ways Farmville Gets People Hooked | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_18709...#ixzz1a69a0xvh

Comment

I swear, popups are becoming more annoying and intrusive every day. Every time I go to a lyrics site, I get one of these popups asking me if I want to download their songs to my Ipod or cell phone. They take up the entire screen which freezes the site temporarly and slows down my computer.

What's even more annoying is that these are ads for their own stuff so it's not a necessary evil to make money. It's even worse on other sites. I remember one where I was just browsing as a user and all of a sudden I see this popup (similar to those on the lyrics site) telling me that if I want to log on, I can make an account. Like I didn't know that already.

Is it unheard of to just want to check out a website for a few minutes without subscribing to something, liking it on facebook, or downloading some ap?

Comment

I never play any Zynga games and I really hope my mother (who does despite my protests) never has an issue with it I cannot solve. The reason? Zynga's approach at customer service required putting on a publicly visible forum board their full name and contact information (and the real kicker is if you had a CC attached to it they wanted the number posted as well). Now for the record, ID theft doesn't even need that much but they're saying "put everything up that can ruin your entire financial life and we 'might' help you out." Oh, anyone that made a legit complaint about on their forums about it found their account terminated.

I swear, the term "criminal stupidity" never fit better.

Comment

I play cafeworld and adventure world on my FB gaming account. I wouldn't ever play on my regular account far too annoying. On my gaming account though I only have people who are there to game as well, it makes it MUCH more fun!
            I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

Comment

yeah, i fucking hate how most of the facebook games either require you to pay money to play it efficiently or have 100 strangers sending you daily gifts so you don't have to wait 3hrs till your next action.

Comment

Working...
              X