People who ignore (my) safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who ignore (my) safety

My older brother has done too many drugs.

I knew guys in college who had done too many drugs and thought getting stabbed was fun.

I have met a lot more people than I would like that have done too many drugs.

As a whole these people do not always behave rationally, hold grudges, and see revenge of a sometimes violent nature for slights real or imagined.

And they hate Narcs.

So this afternoon on my way out to see my daughter I notice in my driveway two people who have done too many drugs sitting under the tarp my stepdad has over the car to stay dry from the rain. I walk past them and continue onto my destination without them really getting a good look at my face.

When I reach the bus stop I pull out my cell phone and ask my mom to lock the door because while I feel these people unless provoked are mostly just harmless people seeking shelter from the rain.

My mom then tells me that my stepdad is going to go out and tell them to take a hike. I say fine I think it's a bad idea to get into a confrontation with people that look at a spoon and think fork but if he wants to fine on one condition he wait until I board the bus since hey I am just around the corner, I just walked by them and hey they are crazy not stupid.

So what does he do but oh he goes out and confronts them right away so of course I am still standing there while the couple walks by me. The woman stops pats me on the stomach, walks another 10 feet and glares at me while studying my face.

So while to some of you that may sound stupid and like I am being paranoid I am putting myself on high alert for a bit.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

You are being sensible. And you father was inconsiderate.

Comment

And an idiot. But you know that.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

This pretty much covers every self-centered bastard who decides to text/put on makeup/read the paper/etc while attempting to drive.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X