Raymond Domenech.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond Domenech.

Sly and Lace will know who I'm talking about.

Yes, Raymond, I am pissed at you. You are a disgrace for Les Bleus, you are not even fit to mange France! You are so deluded at times that I would hope that your next job is a Championnat National side in France! We could do with Pires or Giuly on the wings over Malouda you know, yes Malouda. Just because Pires' star sign doesn't match yours is a moronic reason to drop Pires. If we exit in this stage, you will hopefully be expelled of your duties for Les Bleus! Your over reliance on Thuram (HE IS PAST IT!) and dislike for Mexes is astonishing. And Boumsong? Seriously? He and Titus Bramble saved me money on movies during club season. That's saying something.

We could also do with Trezeguet too you know. I don't understand the dislike you have for Italian sides but FFS some of our greatest players played for Italian sides! Platini and Zidane both played for Juve! We should be remembering that! Plenty of Frenchman play in Italy you moron!

So get your horoscope bullshit out of that head of yours, quit being a drama queen, and own up to your mistakes. You won't, but hopefully you'll be fired and we'll get someone who knows what he's doing.

Sincerely, an angered Les Bleus supporter.

PS.

I am also pissed at you for calling Claude Makelele out of retirement when he has said he was done. You're a grade a dumbass when Toulalan and Flamini are our future. Also, WAY TO GO WITH ROMANIA!
    "You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for journalism."

Ah Chelsea... one of Englands best football teams....

with barely an Englishman amongst them

Btw - what's wrong with makelele?? I thought he was pretty good...

(not to say that you don't give others a chance, nor that he should come out of retirement...)

(how did you save money on movies??)

Slyt
    ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytovhand View Post
      Ah Chelsea... one of Englands best football teams....

with barely an Englishman amongst them
      Hey! We've got quite a few.

Btw - what's wrong with makelele?? I thought he was pretty good...

(not to say that you don't give others a chance, nor that he should come out of retirement...)
      Makelele is 35 years old. When he is not rested, it shows. Granted he was immense during the winter but his age is starting to catch up. Even though he is still the best at what he does.

(how did you save money on movies??)
      You didn't catch the Titus Bramble reference? Him and Boumsong during their stints at Newcastle were hilarious to watch. Hence, I did not have to rent any movies because if I wanted entertainment, I'd watch Bramble and Boumsong try and defend which usually led to hilarity. Although Bramble sticks out more because he's been doing this sort of crap at Wigan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NqLaSZxX64A

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NEbssmoJS4c

Slyt[/QUOTE]
      "You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for journalism."

Comment

Originally posted by ArenaBoy View Post
        You didn't catch the Titus Bramble reference? Him and Boumsong during their stints at Newcastle were hilarious to watch. Hence, I did not have to rent any movies because if I wanted entertainment, I'd watch Bramble and Boumsong try and defend which usually led to hilarity. Although Bramble sticks out more because he's been doing this sort of crap at Wigan.
        I noticed it, but don't know a lot about those 2, so it went by me (probably into the goal )

Surely movie tickets are significantly cheaper than watching Chelsea's defenders play silly buggers???
        ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Working...
        X