People who are never satisfied.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who are never satisfied.

There are some people in this world that you just can not satisfy. You could give them a 100 lb gold bar, and they would complain it was not 101 lbs..or not diamonds, or it didn't shine bright enough. They have to whine and moan about everything.

If you try to ignore them, they get louder. Everybody just has to hear how horrible things are. After only a few minutes near them, you start fantasizing various ways to make them be quiet..some a little disturbing. Hey..if you are on fire, or you got thrown from a moving truck..somebody you care about passed on..then yeah..there is something to complain about. Something costing you an extra dime, or something like that? Makes me want to become a hermit rather then hear the complaining.

Ok I am done complaining and whining.

One thing I've noticed about people like that is they expect you to be psychic. Honestly, they do. You try to be nice, maybe pick them up a snack on the way home, it isn't what they wanted. You try to be patient and accomodating, they just clam up and give you the silent treatment, hoping you'll fall over yourself apologizing for whatever you "did". You try to reason with them, and they just get more and more upset because you can't pick their crazy brains.

Comment

*nods* With these people I shrug and tell them, "Oh well I tried"

I am not going to kill myself trying to fill their glass.

These people need to ligthen up and get over whatever happened that made them see the world as out to ruin their fun.
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

Working...
      X