Contemptible little sh..!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contemptible little sh..!!!

I am really beginning to hate the anonymity of the Internet in making these little shitstains on the knickers of humanity completely protected from all consequences of their actions.

There's a big viral video on YT right now, of a racist British wench with a child effing and blinding on a London tram. Some [CENSORED SONG'S SWEARING] is going around replying to almost every comment condemning this moron with vicious ad hominem, badly spelt and swear-filled comebacks. It's bad enough that this fucktrumpet is supporting the woman's actions like what looks like half of all the other comments seem to - he has to go and denigrate everyone who dares stand up to her!!

ARGHLEBARGHLE

I shouldn't get mixed up in this nonsense things but sometimes I do. These individuals are making the Internet hell. I don't know why I sacrifice my low stress to get so worked up over this - sometimes it just happens, sometimes I can't avoid it. It happens on places I think is safe and I've already left several places filled with commenters like that. *hugs CS as one of the last islands of loveliness left* It's also happened on comments on the blog Nanny Knows Best. I just wish there was more that I could do than sinking into the mire of their level and firing a comment back, or clocking the COMPLETELY INEFFECTUAL spam report button. Maybe a 'Nuke from orbit' button.

Now I'm going to snap some coathangers and pretend it's these little shits' spines.

Sorry for annyoing. I probably shouldn't fratch in this mood. I want more ways to calm down and be able to sleep tonight. Ranting seems to help but my housemate is under a lot of stress herself.

She's been charged

As for those that support her actions behind the anonimity of the web, well ...
    Last edited by Ginger Tea; 11-29-2011, 12:39 PM. Reason: I originally posted arrested in the link

Comment

It's good that she's getting - or should be getting - her just desserts. But I daren't click the link in case there's a myriad of bile there again.

Comment

Oh man, I know exactly what you mean. Lately, I've been following the controversy of the girl who videotaped her father (who's a Texas Judge) beating her with a belt. The video is disturbing enough, but to me the comments are even more disturbing. You've got these pro corporal punishment idiots who think that society has gone downhill because parents won't "discipline" (as in beat) their kids. It's even worse when they quote the bible, "spare the rod spoil the child". Then you got those who say "oh I was beat worse than that. It's normal". Some even bringing race into it claiming that black people are more violent than white people (and these people are black!!!).

Out of bile fascination, I often look up the video just to read the comments. And for the past couple of days, someone has been spamming the comments section slanding this girl. Claiming that she was manipulative and that she made some posts claiming she hated kids, that she said her dad was a "hero" on a myspace page. It wouldn't have been so annoying if the person hadn't made obvious sock accounts and posting the same shit over and over and over again. I think it's obvious that the person is someone close to the judge or someone who has a vendetta against this girl, but it's good rage fuel none the less (hence my screenname).

The more I read comments on any article, the less faith I have in humanity.

Comment

Working...
        X