No announcement yet.

Oversharing about your baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as the pictures go, you can report those to Facebook. I know I certainly would.

Comment

Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
      I have posted a picture of my daughter who discovered my lipstick. That ... was an interesting picture. And I have said that she's not feeling well, and she's vomitted, but I did not go into detail about the color/texture/frequency of it. (She ended up having strep throat).
      I don't think anyone here has a problem with that type of status. You don't go into detail, other than to say that she was sick. Unfortunately, I do know a few people who feel that they have to 'elaborate' on things Seriously? Do I tell you about the phlegm that I hacked up this morning, or the texture/color/consistency of said item? I mean, as someone who has allergies/sinus issues, plus a pair of cats...I can *easily* out-gross the best of them. Of course not! I don't do things like that, all I do is say that my allergies are acting up, and move on. So why do certain people think that the rest of us would enjoy being subjected to that shit?

Comment

Working...
      X