No announcement yet.

Disrespectful, Cockteasing women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh. I love to cuddle. It's completely non-sexual for me, it's like...a way to get actual human contact and feel like someone gives a damn.

Which might be why I like it the most with girls and gay guys. And granted, I don't cuddle in skimpy Victoria's Secret outfits...
    "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

I love to cuddle too, but I usually don't do it in skimpy outfits with anyone other than Rugz because I don't think that it's fair. I do cuddle in pyjamas but mine aren't sexy, they're comfy and I have no problem cudding with my friends when they're in their pyjamas. It's not a big deal for me, but I do try to take other people's social conditioning into account.

Comment

My main problem with the post is the term "cocktease". I just don't like it or its implications. A lot of guys label girls with that term purely cuz they don't like being treated as tho sex is compulsory; for example, a guy takes a girl out to dinner but she doesn't want to have sex on the first date so is labeled a "cocktease".
        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
          My main problem with the post is the term "cocktease". I just don't like it or its implications. A lot of guys label girls with that term purely cuz they don't like being treated as tho sex is compulsory; for example, a guy takes a girl out to dinner but she doesn't want to have sex on the first date so is labeled a "cocktease".
          That was my first thought.

Comment

Read my mind as well, Lace.

You can simply turn a guy down to go to his place for the night, and you're a cocktease.

Comment

My friends and I have done the scantily-clad cuddle pile before. Admittedly, we are theatre and Rocky Horror types, so underwear or even walking through the room naked isn't a big deal. I've also spent time with my geeky male friends in a bra, no shirt, without anyone being uncomfortable.

Not participating in the sleep attire photo spread. I don't wear pajamas, at all.
              http://dragcave.net/user/radiocerk

Comment

Originally posted by radiocerk View Post
                Not participating in the sleep attire photo spread. I don't wear pajamas, at all.
                Hey, that'd be fine with me, too...

Still no? Dammit!
                "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
                "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

Originally posted by radiocerk View Post
                  Admittedly, we are theatre and Rocky Horror types, so underwear or even walking through the room naked isn't a big deal.
                  So are me and my friends and while we aren't modest, random nudity would be perceived as a bit...strange.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                    Read my mind as well, Lace.

You can simply turn a guy down to go to his place for the night, and you're a cocktease.
                    It's just basically a demeaning term and very sexist; I've never personally heard a girl call a guy a "pussytease".
                    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                      It's just basically a demeaning term and very sexist; I've never personally heard a girl call a guy a "pussytease".
                      You are right, of course. I apologize for my use of the term. No disrespect was intended.

Also, the OP seems to have lost interest in this thread; so there's probably not going to be a lot more to achieve, here.
                      "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
                      "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

Honestly, if a man gives a woman good reason to believe that he is interested in her, but then pulls away if she makes an advance, I wouldn't object to calling him a "pussytease." Likewise, if a woman does the same to a man, then I don't see anything wrong with calling her a "cocktease" (I've honestly never heard that term before this thread . . . maybe it's a regional thing?).

Now don't get me wrong, no one, male or female, ever owes more than he or she wants to give, but if you don't want to move forward with someone, don't give that person the impression that you do. It's rude and immature to namecall just because someone gives you a "thanks, but no thanks," but I'd say the same goes for people who dangle themselves in front of others and then pull away.

As for the OP, it doesn't seem to me that he's upset with her for not being interested in him. It seems that he was upset because she didn't want a relationship or sex, yet still wanted to put him in a situation where he'd get aroused (cuddling on the couch) and not be willing to do anything about his arousal. Now once again, no one ever owes more than he or she wants to give, but I can still understand the frustration there, though I'll still give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that maybe she either didn't realize that cuddling with him would affect him like that or that she comes from an environment where cuddling is something that friends often do. Personally, I rarely ever cuddle with friends, but I realize not everyone does as I do.

Comment

Apparently, I'm a cocktease just by looking nice.

Know what? Your inability to control your penis isn't my problem.

Hopefully by the time some of these guys reach their 30s or older, they'll learn to control that stupid little snake in their pants. And quit blaming cute women for the reason it won't stay down.

Seriously, tape it to your leg or learn some control.

Comment

Working...
                          X