Video Reply Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Reply Girls

I don't know how widespread they are, I've only encountered 3 or 4 from yogscast related links.
    All seem to be the same, poorly croped camera work where you get most of the cleavage but loose the forehead, talk very little about the video in question and one uses the video to just talk about another video she's uploaded where she does a sexy dance to some song or another.

Most have only been active for a month or two but have 400+ video's, probably all RE: video responses.

All are disliked into oblivion and have "TITS or GTFO" "turn the volume off and fap" comments.

What are they doing, why are they doing, I just don't know asdie from the cam hoe aspects.

attention, affection and appreciation. at least in a warped perspective. the more hits their video gets the more they feel of the 3 As so they keep doing it. but they dont seem to realise the As obtained this way are hollow and ineffective so they post more and more for the feedback.
    All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Just like the 'shills' that work for the pay dating sites (but the x-rated kind..supposedly) and webcam services Yeah I am going to shell out my cc and pay god knows how much just because I am flirted with. Mama didn't raise no fool.

Comment

Working...
      X