Spam Comments on My Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Comments on My Blog

I don't know what has been happening lately, but I am seeing a spike of spam comments on my blog. For the most part, blogspot's spam detection catches them but I still get the e-mail a comment was posted on my blog. It's bad enough that I have to through a spam folder in my e-mail....do I have to start blocking comments on my blog as well because some asshole thinks they are entitled to share their crap there as well?

you can make it so no one can post a comment anonymously ...they have to sign in first. That should cut it down I would think.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
      you can make it so no one can post a comment anonymously ...they have to sign in first. That should cut it down I would think.
      I would hope but sometimes they do have a blogger ID.....

Comment

mikoyan29 wrote "i would hope but sometimes they do have a blogger ID...." Yes you can loose weight quickly and safely. One size fits all, lies! until i tried thie miracle herb tea 100% natural!! wow !! get it now for only $19.99 FREE shipping if u mention coupon code #DUCKSANDRUNS

Comment

The only comments my blog got were spam, and they were all from registered users I had to go and report.
          "So, my little Zillians... Have your fun, as long as I let you have fun... but don't forget who is the boss!"
          We are contented, because he says we are
          He really meant it when he says we've come so far

Comment

My experience is that spam goes in waves or fads. It'll die down in a bit.

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
            X