No announcement yet.

Do Not Disturb signs on life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My phone is the same way, but it's not fancy or anything where I can alert anyone to that sort of thing, so I just hope and pray people use their common sense and manners and just let me sleep.

It's more than tempting, on my lunch break at 1 am, to want to start texting people "Hey what's up?". Oh, you're sleeping? Oh, terribly sorry, I thought everyone was up at 1 am!

Comment

This thread reminds me of the time I logged into my FB page and saw a post from my middle sister (the one I'm not that close to) whine about how she didn't want to see "depressing, negative posts" from people when she logged into her page.

Too bad I didn't reply that she had the choice to shut down her page and get the fuck off Facebook if she wanted to be that way about it.

So instead I ignored her post. I figured that might irk her more since it was attention she was seeking.
      If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Working...
      X