"You need to help mow."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You need to help mow."

So..let me get this straight. I need help dressing myself, can't concentrate..can't walk in a straight line..but I need to mow the yard? Believe me, if I had the ability .. I would in a heart beat. You think for one second it is fun to have to have somebody help you when you take a shower? Because you might fall, pass out, or whatever? Yep..all sorts of fun. *sighs*

Sorry, just need to rant. I know that I need to do things..and I know people are use to me being the 'big, strong, reliable one.' I WANT to be better and take care of things. Bah..enough self pitty/rambling/ranting. Time to go mow the yard.

Who the hell expects you to mow the lawn right now, in your state?

They are retarded. Seriously.

Comment

Jeebus crow.

Someone seriously thinks you need to be helping with a potentially dangerous chore when you can't even manage to get through getting dressed?!?

Oy.

Still thinking good thoughts on getting you to the point where you can be relied upon to do such things as mowing the lawn.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I always thought the lawn mowing job should be assigned to the one who wants a nice lawn. Me, I don't care if the grass is long. So I don't mow.

Comment

My father, who is of the "blood is not gushing from an open wound? You are not sick" school of thought. I know he means well, in his own twisted way..wanting to get me more physically active. So I managed not to kill myself (obviously), and do a few swipes..but yard looked like somebody drunk tried to mow. He was made happy, cause I put forth the effort..still not really something I should be attempting. I can also be stubborn though, so I was determined not to pass out.

Explaining to him I am not faking, just being lazy, or some such is near impossible though. He once went in the hospital for cracked ribs..and helped build a house three days later..so for some reason he thinks everybody can do similar.

Comment

forgive me. meaning well is one thing, being cruel is another. and JUST BECAUSE HE DID IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN!!!! everyone's pain tolerance/threshold is WAY different. grrrr
            grumbles about insanity of mowing the yard and srsly!? (rant over)
            glad you are out of the hospital at least
            Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
            Yeah we're so over, over
            Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Working...
            X