How does it feel!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it feel!?!?

So I've posted before I think about how much I hate being interrogated. For some reason it happens a lot. Basically it's someone asking me a question, to which I respond, to which they ask me the same question, to which I respond again. To which they ask me...the same question. I'm not sure why; it just happens. It's like "Hey, where's my shirt?" "I don't know." "Hey, whre's my shirt?" "I don't know. "Hey, where's my shirt?" "I don't know....."

Till I get pissed and I'm like "I don't fucking know where your fucking shirt is!!!" and then I'm the bad guy.

So I have devised a new strategy.

To everyone who does this to me...I NOW DO IT TO THEM!

And it feels good. I dunno if this is what you'd call passive aggressive, but it is soooo much fun to think of clever ways to keep asking the same question, expecting a different answer, and seeing the look on annoyance on their faces as it finally dawns on them that "Holy shit, being asked the same fucking question over and over again is really annoying!"

I rule!

I think at this point it stopped being passive depending on how you ask.

Good for you.

Comment

Well, sort of passive, but I made it pretty obvious I was mocking behavior. I even pointed out, after agitation levels were reached "You know you do this to me ALL THE TIME." "I know" was the response.

Perhaps I will have ended one level of bullshit. On to the others!.

Comment

My shift lead at work will literally follow you around barking orders or asking stupid questions. Over and over. She won't address anyone specifically, so she just raises her voice and gets more and more upset when her intended target doesn't answer.

And she doesn't get why everyone hates her.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post

Perhaps I will have ended one level of bullshit. On to the others!.
          Atta Boy.

I think it is the first time I see you start a thread in a positive way. Normally you rant about things going wrong.

Glad to see you are making progress.

Comment

Working...
          X