months of planning wasted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• months of planning wasted

its crunch time here in the land of charles the lake. (lake charles, LA)
    and i have made that clear since late january that in april i have a convention to be at as i am selling there.
    i made it clear each and every month. so why do i feel like no one listened except family and very close friends? because its 6 days until the convention weekend, MONTHS of planning, time and money spent investing in this and now suddenly those who said they would help me or claimed they knew suddenly forgot. or oh hey i have to bail i cannot do what i said i would.

i find it very unfair that i put all this time in and only now are people chosing to do this. and its not just the above its that oh all of a sudden everyone needs me! needs me to baby sit, and come help and do this and do that. yeah no i made it clear that the last two weeks leading up to this i will be unavailable. even though i don't have a job and it does not take all day to do my crafts for my table i am still a mom and wife. i still have to take care of my daughter and keep the house clean. that in and of itself takes all day.

i swear its not enough that i am already freaking out about this convention with anxiety (first convention i am vending at EVER) its all of this piled on me.
    i feel i am going to break soon. oh and the people i asked for help just to find a way to unwind have bailed too. one person promised she would teach me how to relax in a way that worked for me... that was last month. doubtful its going to happen now.

can i blow up and cry now?
    Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Sure, go right ahead.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

the latest issue is the one friend of several that needs me wants to move in because she screwed up her finances and was not able to pay rent for several months and now is being kicked out. this house cannot hold many people and the best we could do for her is a few days....and we are her last hope. yeah thanks for telling me this NOW four days until convention.

i already feel guilty because i cannot do more for her. however i was there when she was spending her money and its not my place to tell her how to spend her own money but if she needed bills paid first...well....one would think can you make it with what you have? fine pay bills then buy non food stuffs.
      and again i cannot drop everything and not show. sigh.
      Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
      Yeah we're so over, over
      Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Working...
      X