Bitchy coupled up women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
    First, a person who cheats on their spouse is very much in the wrong. Most, if not all, of the blame lies here. This is the person who is breaking a commitment, essentially breaking a major promise. Unless we're talking about some form of duress (coercion, blackmail, etc), this person deserves the bulk of the wrath.
    I'm not sure I agree entirely. How the person who cheats is treated by their spouse can be a factor. Not an excuse, mind you, but a factor.

Comment

I will admit, I have occasionally been jealous when my boyfriend is hanging around with his friends (one or two of them are female), but that has generally been because when he IS with his mates and I'm there, he makes absolutely no effort to include me. And I don't mean not talking to me, I mean turning around so that I can only see his back.

There was also a point in time where one of his female friends was house-sitting near me. He would be visiting her CONSTANTLY and not visiting me, despite the fact that I was less than a km away from her. I got really annoyed that he would make the effort to drive all the way to see her during the week, but not to see me. And yes, I brought it up with him. REPEATEDLY.
      So I started joining them whenever he came over.
      She also got a boyfriend, who moved in with her temporarily. While he was around, I knew that there wouldn't be any shenanigans so to speak, but it still worried me a LOT. Then the adult children of the couple that my friend was house-sitting for moved in with their 2-year-old son. I never had to worry after that.

We did discuss it further down the track after the house-sitting was over. She explained to me (and to him) that her (now ex) boyfriend was EXTREMELY paranoid that she was cheating on him with my boyfriend-even more so than me! I brought up my feelings as well and she briefly apologised for how I felt, but after that, we get along great. Because she, my boyfriend and I are all in the Viking re-enactment group and we're under 25, we're a bit closer to each other than the other members.

ETA: My boyfriend and I have sat down and discussed how we feel about things, so if something isn't going well, I'll be honest and bring it up and we work towards solving that problem together. So while I do get jealous if he's ignoring me, we do actually sit down and discuss it afterwards.

Comment

Not to trivialize anything, but the mental image of the boyfriend talking to his mates with his back to you, but I think if I found myself in that position, I'd start making ridiculous faces where the mates could see me and then act all normal and straight when he turned around to see what they were going on about. >_>

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
          Not to trivialize anything, but the mental image of the boyfriend talking to his mates with his back to you, but I think if I found myself in that position, I'd start making ridiculous faces where the mates could see me and then act all normal and straight when he turned around to see what they were going on about. >_>

^-.-^

My hat is off to you!

Comment

I was married (now divorced) to to a cheater though how long she cheated is STILL up for debate. IT could have been the last couple of years or it could have been much longer.

We met, fell in love, got married, had our DD and things were fine. then the weird shit started (that involved "religion") things went from fine to downright WTF????? she left (to go do some "religious things" that involved sex). we "tried to patch things up" but I now think that was a "battle "that I would never could win no matter what I did or said.

In the end I got blamed for a lot of things that she did or forced upon me. BUT the one thing she could NEVER say was that I cheated on her or for that matter ever thoughT about cheating on her. she did all of the cheating (both physically and emotionally ie. several physical relationships during our "seperation" and several via the internet)

Then to top it off after the final break, she had the audacity to still want to be "friends" and (as she suggested) "hook up" once in a while.

one day I will put all of this WTF weirdness into a looong post.
            I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
            The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

I don't see a lot of men doing it, probably because it's not so much of a manly thing to do, but I've noticed a LOT of women who are in relationships, if it's not going well, they seem to want to spread their misery to other girls in relationships "Oh, you sure he isn't looking at other girls?" "You're letting him go out with the guys AGAIN?" just because their bf/husband/whatever is in the doghouse with them, that means every girl needs to be on the lookout because their man has to be as well.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me: The number of grown-ass women who turn into insecure, petty high-school mean girls when they are in a relationship is absolutely ASTOUNDING to me.

We are talking women who are my age (and older, even) behaving in this deplorable fashion.

And don't even get me started on the ones that blame only the woman when her man cheats, and lets him off scot-free. I've known so many of those. It truly makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
                  I'll remember that for next time.

blas87, generally the men who do it, tend to be the ones who want more control over their wife. Not over the relationship, over the wife.

@Peppergirl, if it turned out that my boyfriend was cheating on me, I'd dump him and not listen to any excuses. I'd be blaming him.

Comment

Originally posted by Peppergirl View Post
                    It never ceases to amaze me: The number of grown-ass women who turn into insecure, petty high-school mean girls when they are in a relationship is absolutely ASTOUNDING to me.

We are talking women who are my age (and older, even) behaving in this deplorable fashion.

And don't even get me started on the ones that blame only the woman when her man cheats, and lets him off scot-free. I've known so many of those. It truly makes me sick.
                    Yeah; it takes two to tango, so part of the blame is the man. All of it if it turns out that his girlf didn't know he was in a relationship.

As I said earlier, it's very annoying when a coupled up woman acts as tho every single girl is out to steal her man, as tho he was a TV or something, especially if said man is hardly god's gift.
                    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                      @Peppergirl, if it turned out that my boyfriend was cheating on me, I'd dump him and not listen to any excuses. I'd be blaming him.
                      And get the NVG to hit him with swords?
                      I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
                        And get the NVG to hit him with swords?
                        I remember you once offering up a chainsaw and an empty field.....

Comment

Working...
                        X