Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting this here, because this pissed me right the frack off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting this here, because this pissed me right the frack off.

Ok, so I'm in a group on Facebook called 'Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus'. It is specifically for people with those two birth defects, and usually it's actually a cool place. I get to talk with people who actually get me. <333

This one girl, though, with what she just posted...like I said, pissed me right the frack off.

Her: Any good men out there?
    Some guy in the group: Me
    Her: Any normal men out there? Without any problems with SB?
    Guy: Ouch. That was a low blow.
    Her: I'm lookin for a man without spina bifida
    Guy:...In a group specifically titled 'Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus'...good luck with that.

The rest of the thread was people chiming in about the fact that she was looking for a guy without disabilities...in a group for people with disabilities. Chick could *not* see the irony or how her 'any normal guys out there?' comment might offend people.

I have thus far stayed out of the discussion because I would possibly tear this chick a new one, but...gah. There's a reason why I'm commonly known to exclaim 'I hate people.'

ETA: Good God. x.x; She is annoying. Every discussion on there, she's spamming 'Single and looking'.

Is she actually a person or is it just that, random spam?
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Report her ass for spamming. And ban her.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        Is she actually a person or is it just that, random spam?
        Nope. She's not a spambot. She's a real, actual person with all the common sense of a turnip.

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
        Report her ass for spamming. And ban her.

^-.-^
        I have a feeling she won't be in the group much longer anyway. Her 'Any normal men out there?' thread got shut down.

Seriously, though, what the frack is wrong with people? As someone put it on the thread before it got deleted 'Looking for someone without disabilities in a group for people *with* disabilities is like looking at an AA meeting for someone who's not an alcoholic'. I would ask if people are *really* this freakin' stupid, but...clearly, she's proven that there are people out there who are indeed really that freakin' stupid.
        Last edited by firecat88; 04-30-2012, 04:12 AM.

Comment

I'd suspect that the poster isn't a she, and isn't actually looking for a date. Just a bored teenager looking to piss a few people off, and score some points in the Freeform Trolling game.

Comment

Originally posted by firecat88 View Post
            Nope. She's not a spambot. She's a real, actual person with all the common sense of a turnip.
            I'll have you know I've known some lovely turnips.

And a turnips a useful thing. Can plant it. eat it in a variety of ways. Carve it into amusing shapes. hollow it out, make an old school jackolantern.

A troll is....less useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Duelist925 View Post
              I'll have you know I've known some lovely turnips.

And a turnips a useful thing. Can plant it. eat it in a variety of ways. Carve it into amusing shapes. hollow it out, make an old school jackolantern.

A troll is....less useful.
              All very true. I apologize to any turnips I might have offended with my previous statement.

Comment

Leave the turnip in the ground, and just boil the leaves. With a bit of ham.

The answer to "could anybody be that stupid?" is always, ALWAYS "yes."
                "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I doubt she's a troll; she doesn't sound clever enough to be classed as one.
                  "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Sounds like a troll to me. People can't be that stupid.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think she was a troll either. I think she's just desperate and a bit stupid. I went to her page, and the SB&H page wasn't the only place she posted 'Single and lookin' and 'Anyone know a good dating site' all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
                        never underestimate human stupidity. You won't like the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
                          Awww, how sweet, you still have faith in humanity.
                          I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                          Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

What a great tactic. I think I'll go to a gay bar and loudly ask "Any guys here who aren't GAY?" I bet I'll make lots of friends!
                            A.K.A. ShinyGreenApple

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBarbossa View Post
                              What a great tactic. I think I'll go to a gay bar and loudly ask "Any guys here who aren't GAY?" I bet I'll make lots of friends!
                              I'm sure you could find some straight men at a gay bar - after all, they aren't all comedians.

Comment

Working...
                              X