X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry just does NOT cover this

http://www.foxsportscarolinas.com/05...26&feedID=3737

about 4 years ago :
    N.C. State's nickname is "Wolfpack,'' but the school uses a Tamaskan dog as its mascot. The school has a long tradition of using humans dressed in mascot outfits at games, known as Mr. and Mrs. Wuff. But athletic director Debbie Yow decided the school needed a live animal on the sidelines during games beginning in the 2010 football season.
    now someone (and the police do have a very good idea who did this with better evidence) poisoned the dogs with fish doused with anti-freeze. with the sever kidney damage the dogs had to be euthanized.
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Thanks; my mind is now stuck in the pointless game of whether this or the tree incident is worse. (In and of themselves, dogs are more than trees, but the trees thing is a bigger impact on *people* because it takes a century to replace them.)
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

This is most certainly worse. These dogs suffered greatly before they were PTS and the owners are devastated by the whole thing. The person responsible is a monster. There is no excuse for harming an innocent creature.

RIP Blaze and Nusia.

Comment

Working...
      X