No announcement yet.

Driving and Cellphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me quite a while to figure everything out in my car. The remote start is the best part. The power windows were also a struggle, especially when I realized it was touching the button twice that made the window go all the way down.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      The power windows were also a struggle, especially when I realized it was touching the button twice that made the window go all the way down.
      In mine, it's pressure context. Press the button partway and you can control when it stops. Press it completely and it goes all the way up or down automatically. But that's only for the front. The back you have to hold.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Yeah, I think that's how mine goes. It's not so much about how many times you press it, but how hard you press it.

I guess I wasn't made for newer cars. Too bad, with the exception of the horrible squeaky stupid brakes, that car is such a hottie.

Comment

I know in FL you can drive with a cell phone so long as it's hands free. In NY you can't drive with your cellphone...hands free or not. I hate when people try calling or texting me while I'm driving. It's so damn distracting to be honest. I refuse to answer my phone unless I'm at a red light or a parked area.
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

I'm quite pleased to see that the use of a mobile whilst driving is banned over here, though unfortunately it's not very difficult to find people breaking that law.

Comment

Working...
            X