Not finishing a promise that you had made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not finishing a promise that you had made

I have a couple of friends that offered to pay for my wife and I come out to Ohio and grab my step kids and move back to California. They knew that it would be until May 18th of this year.

Well, a few weeks back, they started about how they have no money to help us. But also at the same time. Mutual friends of all of ours are getting married. And they got them custom made titanium rings. So you tell us you cannot back up your promise, but at the same time, you bought custom made rings. Bull S***.

This couple that had promised us, they do not ever have to worry about money.

They had called a few weeks back and wanted us to get jobs, so that we will have money come in and to make sure that we can pay rent. Well one thing, what I do, my tools are back in California. I make wooded furniture and wooden crafts. And with my wife, what she does, her job is back in California. She is sales consultant for pleasure parties.

So what we do, our jobs are in California and we are stuck here, because of two idiots that believe that we do not have jobs.
Working...
X