No announcement yet.

that we now need don't do this with your child ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until it was cleared up for me recently, I thought "co sleeping" was just sleeping in the same room as your baby, and letting them sleep with you a lot as a kid.

Which, is what happened to both my brother and I, and became a very bad habbit. It was years before we were able to sleep in our own beds.

Comment

I co-sleep but not by choice. Starting around 4 AM or so, daughter comes into our bedroom, and demands that Daddy get up and out of bed so she can sleep with Mommy. Don't ask me why. I do not encourage this. At all. Every night (and every morning) I explain to her she must stay in her own bed and sleep there. *sighs* It gets cramped in a Queen sized bed with a husband and daughter who like to sleep on their backs and then there's me, lying on my side, half on and half off the bed. It's no fun!
      Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
        Were you the primary kid-carer?

^-.-^
        Yes mostly. I just can't fathom forgetting them somewhere. I even managed not to lose them in a store or anything, although that was just luck.

I always figured co sleeping meant sleeping in the same bed. Again when the kids were young nursing babies that was easiest, but I made sure they didn't depend on that when they were older.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
        X