Promos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promos

Anybody that's dealt with promos can pretty much agree with me. I fucking HATE promos. All the insane amount of questions, constantly repeating myself or having to break it down Barney style. Then there's the fucking morons who don't read the fine print or pay attention to a damn word and then twist words or bitch about how the promo is "deceptive" and "bad business practice" or go on and bitch to a supervisor about it and make me look bad. What the fuck?! Especially after I had to explain it ad nauseum because they're dumber than a sack of hammers to understand it! Either marketing or corporate needs to come up with better or simpler promos or the customers really need a clue by four and a frozen trout!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Even if customers can understand it, they will still make it more complicated than it needs to be. I quite hate it myself. Makes for a fantastic headache.

Comment

Even when you run the same could-be-simpler-but-not-THAT-complicated promo over and over again, people still don't understand it. McDonald's Monopoly has been around *how* long?
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
      X