No announcement yet.

Controlling Wives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People wonder why I am still single. The lot of the girls here in my area are very materialistic and very controlling. The one's that are taken break up with their partners everyday just to get back together again. I don't want to live like that. I have no interest in video games, but if my partner did, I wouldn't give a shit. Just leave enough time for me.

My ex gf was very controlling when we dated. Everytime we had off together, she wouldn't let me hang out with my friends without her. Even though we lived (still live) together. Now, at time she can be a major cunt and nag at me for hanging out with people she hates. I tell her that its my life and I can have them as friends if I want to. I don't need her permission. I'm sure her face went . My dad was just as bad. But I am still friends with her. She has toned down a lot. There is still hope.

Comment

I hate women who are overly controlling and jealous of anything their boyfriend/husband does that doesn't revolve around them. It gives the rest of us a bad name and makes us look bad too.

My husband only does online gaming, which I'm fine with. He has played WoW and a few other games on and off ever since we first got together. The only "rules" I have are that he pays for his subscription with his own money. (I pay for my hobbies with my own money too). That he contributes to the household by working, and helping out with chores. And that the game doesn't dominate all his free time.

It varies on how much he plays, sometimes he'll play for a chunk of time, other times he'll go a couple weeks without logging in, so I'm fine with it in moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by Peppergirl View Post
        It galls me to share a chromosome with these types of shrieking harpies.
        My Monstrous Compendium is from 2nd edition, so things may have been changed, but this was an encounter with ONE harpy. Only 7 HD and AC7, even a respectable 3rd level party should have had no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
          My Monstrous Compendium is from 2nd edition, so things may have been changed, but this was an encounter with ONE harpy. Only 7 HD and AC7, even a respectable 3rd level party should have had no problem.
          Really? I thought harpies always travelled in flocks, hence why they required a slightly higher level.

Still, if it was just one...hell, an entire party? Take it down nicely.

Comment

Working...
          X