New York Jets Owner Says He's More Concerned About Romney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Jets Owner Says He's More Concerned About Romney

Coming off an absolutely pathetic attempt at a football game (Jets got shut out 34-0), Woody Johnson, the owner of the Jets admitted he is more concerned with Mitt Romney winning than the Jets winning.

What a douchebag. No, really, I get that you want the guy that will help fellow millionaires make more money to win. But that was A.) terrible, terrible timing and B.) just plain stupid to admit in the first place.

As a Jets fan, I feel slapped in the face. Just to put the icing on the cake, I got a phone call from the Jets front office today to ask me if I wanted to purchase a four game pack of tickets. HAHAHA fuck no.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

the only thing i'm confused on from your post was the mitt romney losing = guy helping millionares winning. (since he said he was MORE cncerned with romney winning) from what i read on both political group's platform websites, romney's group is the one on the helping-millionares-side.

that being said, ya keep politics out of sports commentary. it's unnecessary.
    All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

I feel like you misread something. Woody Johnson WANTS Romney to win. He wants Romney to win more than he wants the Jets to win.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

ah ok. i read it as he was concerned romney would win as though him winning would be a negative. my bad.
        All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Seems like a good way to put people off your team politically and football-wise at the same time.
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
            Seems like a good way to put people off your team politically and football-wise at the same time.
            It's silly too as they aren't selling out anymore (probably because the Jets average higher prices than any other football team).

Comment

Working...
            X