Robo Romney calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robo Romney calls

It's got to the point where these people will call several times a day telling me to vote for Romney this election.

My response: Fuck you.

Not only do I think Mitt Romney's a lying sack of shit, but getting constant calls would only turn me away from the GOP anyway.

So again, fuck you, leave me alone, I'm not interested.

I haven't gotten a call from Romney-in-a-Can or Robama yet. I feel so neglected, not being in a swing state!

Comment

I've seen a few "Don't Vote for Obama" ads. A few "I'm Barack Obama nad I approve this message" and no "Vote for me Romney" ads. Our big issue is the Ambassador Bridge and I get a flyer every day telling me to vote down the other Bridge.

Comment

this is one of the times I'm glad I don't have a landline.....
        Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by mikoyan29 View Post
          I've seen a few "Don't Vote for Obama" ads. A few "I'm Barack Obama nad I approve this message" and no "Vote for me Romney" ads. Our big issue is the Ambassador Bridge and I get a flyer every day telling me to vote down the other Bridge.
          I understand why the owners of the existing bridge wouldn't want competition, but why, unless traffic is light on the current one, should the general public be against a second bridge?
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
            I understand why the owners of the existing bridge wouldn't want competition, but why, unless traffic is light on the current one, should the general public be against a second bridge?
            They want a vote to decide since apparently this will be funded by taxpayer money. Snyder has a tendency to overrule the public vote to make his own decisions (look up emergency managers) and people understandably don't like this.

But since there's also compelling evidence to suggest that this won't be funded by taxpayer money, I think the public is blowing this way out of proportion. We had those damn petition people harassing people for signitures. So yeah, I think the claims that he's using taxpayer money for the bridge is just conspiracy theory bullshit. (then again, I don't know all the details).

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
              It's got to the point where these people will call several times a day telling me to vote for Romney this election.

My response: Fuck you.

Not only do I think Mitt Romney's a lying sack of shit, but getting constant calls would only turn me away from the GOP anyway.

So again, fuck you, leave me alone, I'm not interested.
              We got a Romney robo-call from Clint Eastwood the other day.

We just let him talk to the empty answering machine
              I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
              The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Being in one of the 'swing states'..I have gotten more robo calls then a sane person can handle. Good thing I never claimed to be sane. It seems like at least 10 times a day..one side or the other is robo calling me. I can not wait until this crud is OVER.

Comment

Not in a swing state, so we don't get a lot of calls, however our senate election is happening at the same time. My and my dad are getting our mailbox flooded with FLYERS from both sides of the equation. Probably because we're both registered independent.

Comment

Wouldn't a Robo Romney call technically be an actual call from Romney? >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
                      (look up emergency managers)
                      Don't remind me.

And PLEASE don't tell me he got that crap passed.

Comment

Okay this is bordering on harassment. Every day since Friday, we've got 10 calls from not just Romney supporters, but from Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin. People who aren't even relevent anymore, but still want to get their name out there.

Fuck em all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                          Wouldn't a Robo Romney call technically be an actual call from Romney? >.>
                          no robo rommney has more personality and would be governed by the three laws of robotics, and self destruct due to the paradox created by it's programming violating the first law.
                          Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

One Sunday towards the end of September, both my coworker and I at nearly the exact same time got called by an out of state number, we both sent it to voicemail, and we got an automated "Do you plan to vote for Mitt Romney, or Barack Obama?".....so I'm assuming it was a survey.

Fuck it, I'm voting Stallone.

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
                              no robo rommney has more personality and would be governed by the three laws of robotics, and self destruct due to the paradox created by it's programming violating the first law.
                              I can't picture a Romney of any flavour giving a shit about laws. >.>

Romney's more of a political Terminator. A soul less endo skeleton following a series of subroutines to crudely imitate human behaviour long enough to infiltrate us.

Comment

Working...
                              X