X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HYHYBT
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue Ginger View Post
    Unless there are a few really close states. Then it will be Monday, when the count finishes.

I am so glad we don't have the massive campaigns you guys get in the states.
    There *are* a couple really close states, but the win was big enough that they don't matter.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Ginger
    replied
    Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
    ...until Thursday, when the next campaign begins.
    Unless there are a few really close states. Then it will be Monday, when the count finishes.

I am so glad we don't have the massive campaigns you guys get in the states.

Leave a comment:

• HYHYBT
    replied
    You know, it's almost to the point where I don't care who wins, I just want the damn thing to be over with. Then these assholes can finally stop blowing up my phone...
    ...until Thursday, when the next campaign begins.

Leave a comment:

• BrenDAnn
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMike View Post
    You know, it's almost to the point where I don't care who wins, I just want the damn thing to be over with. Then these assholes can finally stop blowing up my phone, and I don't have to see back-to-back mudslinging ads during every commercial break. Oh and of course, the Facebook ads for Romeny that I hide, stating they're "against my views", only to have them show me the same fucking ad again five minutes later.
    Ad block plus is your friend, MadMike. Well...provided you're using Firefox, I suppose. I shouldn't assume things. Anyway, I do agree I'm ready for this to be over. I'm tired of the only mail we get being political bs!

Leave a comment:

• crashhelmet
    replied
    The voicemails they're leaving me tell me they're from "Americans for Responsible Leadership" or some garbage like that and want me to vote for Romney. I wish i could answer these calls and ask them how his campaigns reputation of blatant lieing is "responsible leadership"

Leave a comment:

• TheHuckster
    replied
    I'm not sure about you guys but in the last week I got 4 calls from Robo-Obama, 6 from various local candidates from both sides, and only 1 Robo-Romney call.

Leave a comment:

• Rageaholic
    replied
    I just had four calls in the last FIFTEEN MINUTES!! Two of which were right after the other. As if I wasn't pissed off enough at the GOP.

Fuckers.

Leave a comment:

• Mytical
    replied
    And the ads, and the mudslinging, and the ads, and the news on it, and the ads, and the youtube videos of it, and the ads....

Leave a comment:

• crashhelmet
    replied
    I agree. I'm tired of the phone calls, the junk mail, and the e-mails.

Leave a comment:

• MadMike
    replied
    You know, it's almost to the point where I don't care who wins, I just want the damn thing to be over with. Then these assholes can finally stop blowing up my phone, and I don't have to see back-to-back mudslinging ads during every commercial break. Oh and of course, the Facebook ads for Romeny that I hide, stating they're "against my views", only to have them show me the same fucking ad again five minutes later.

Leave a comment:

• Gravekeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
    no robo rommney has more personality and would be governed by the three laws of robotics, and self destruct due to the paradox created by it's programming violating the first law.
    I can't picture a Romney of any flavour giving a shit about laws. >.>

Romney's more of a political Terminator. A soul less endo skeleton following a series of subroutines to crudely imitate human behaviour long enough to infiltrate us.

Leave a comment:

• blas87
    replied
    One Sunday towards the end of September, both my coworker and I at nearly the exact same time got called by an out of state number, we both sent it to voicemail, and we got an automated "Do you plan to vote for Mitt Romney, or Barack Obama?".....so I'm assuming it was a survey.

Fuck it, I'm voting Stallone.

Leave a comment:

• BlaqueKatt
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
    Wouldn't a Robo Romney call technically be an actual call from Romney? >.>
    no robo rommney has more personality and would be governed by the three laws of robotics, and self destruct due to the paradox created by it's programming violating the first law.

Leave a comment:

• Rageaholic
    replied
    Okay this is bordering on harassment. Every day since Friday, we've got 10 calls from not just Romney supporters, but from Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin. People who aren't even relevent anymore, but still want to get their name out there.

Fuck em all.

Leave a comment:

• lordlundar
    replied
    Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    (look up emergency managers)
    Don't remind me.

And PLEASE don't tell me he got that crap passed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X