My own mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own mother

Since the long version will most likely result in a wall of text, I'll keep it short.

Every now ad then, over the tiniest little thing, my mum will suddenly go off into a full fledged rant at me, or my sister, or my dad. About anything. During that time, she tends to say stuff that "she doesn't mean" (according to my dad) which has ranged from kicking me out (on several occasions) to locking me in the shed if I didn't shut up and take her rant with a side of abuse.

Sad thing is though, I deserve it. yes, I'm lazy. yes, I didn't clean my room straight away. Yes, I fobbed mum off with excuses. Yes, I ted to use my disorder as an excuse...-.-

I can't move out. I can't support myself. And I'm stuck with it.

ETA: Oh yeah, apparently being considerate is not allowed either (with her in mind). And because she hasn't threatened to put me in an orphanage or similar and she's not as petty about certain things, it's not abuse (because that's how things were done with HER mother...can anyone see a pattern?)
    Last edited by fireheart17; 11-06-2012, 02:36 PM.

It sounds like you're not the only one with a disorder...

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

See, I can believe that myself. Especially after thinking it over today. I suspect that what did happen last night was that mum dissociated.

Comment

Working...
      X