Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one guy on facebook

He is an idiot. I mean seriously.

He said that if Paul Ryan was the nominee, he would have gotten 'the female vote' because women just vote for whoever's more attractive.

Also, he thinks that not liking Romney = Hating rich people.

Not that he likes Romney. No, he likes Ron Paul, and anyone who doesn't is incompetent.

He also has advocated not allowing anyone on government assistance to vote.
    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Im trying to think of a way to say "What a jackass" that actually conveys the level of jackassery I feel is required, but I don't think a way exists.

What a eminently cranially impaired blowhard comes close tho

Comment

Women only thinking with their uteruses? Psh, need to be more like men who only think with their brains.

/sarcasm
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

This is coming from a lesbian who has slight attraction to men (physical sense):

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Plus, even if I wasn't lesbian, I am way smarter than to vote for who is more attractive.
        Last edited by bex1218; 11-08-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

If I voted for whoever was more attractive, I'd have voted for Romney.

Comment

I don't find either Romney OR Ryan attractive.

Then again, I am a lesbian too. Even so, I think I'm smarter than to vote just on the basis of who I think looks dreamy, and I think most women, straight OR gay, are intelligent enough for the same.

Well, they'll learn eventually what happens when you diminish or dismiss entire groups of people. Just look at Romney this election. How important is that 47% NOW, Mittens?

Comment

Once I know someone is a sociopath, I stop seeing them as attractive, even if, absent any other data, I had thought so before.

That said, I never really found Romney attractive - he always had a slightly slimy 'scheming' look about him.

And I honestly have no idea what Ryan looks like. *goes to find out* Ok. Nope. He's got that kind of big-nosed, big-eared, "sticks" look that I've never much liked.

Don't have the time (or care enough) to figure out which of the four is most attractive of the group, as I don't vote like that.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Ryan looks like a muppet. He has that thing going on where he bites his lips.

He probably sabotaged the campaign so that Romney wouldn't fire him off Sesame Street.

Comment

If you check out Google images for the various candidates, Ryan only has a few different expressions that he ends up displaying all the time. Romney is better, but his look still screams "politician," which isn't a good thing. Both Obama and Biden are far more expressive based on my totally unscientific research, and that makes both of them seem far more interesting and less "produced" than the other two.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

There's just an abundance of stupid comments after this election. I heard some idiot say something about quitting his job and living off wellfare since Obama won (being sarcastic of course).

I also remember last election, there were these people I met who said that the only reason Obama got in was because he was black. (if anything I imagine that was more of a hinderance to him). Then the stupid prolifers. As if the Presidents stance on abortion is the only fucking thing that matters! The last "prolife" president got us involved in 2 wars so what does that tell you?

Comment

There's a reason that "single-issue voter" is a pejorative.

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
                        There's just an abundance of stupid comments after this election. I heard some idiot say something about quitting his job and living off wellfare since Obama won (being sarcastic of course).
                        Of course, but let's remember that just up and quitting your job for no reason means you are ineligible for unemployment and welfare (at least around here.)

I would've loved to see him follow through only to be denied welfare.

Comment

Wait, I'd think if anyone was voting on looks alone it would go to Obama, because after all, once you go black...

I'm more irritated by the people who for four years bitched about how it really was racist to vote for Obama for no other reason than he is black and not see their own hypocrisy when they voted for Romney for no other reason than he's Mormon.
                          "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

At least his religion relates to his own ideology and should indicate how he would vote on particular issues.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                            X