• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/ot (and just because I am weird)

Kramer was in the mafia..that is why he was so jumpy and nervous

/ot

Comment

It may just be the camera angles altering the percieved dynamics of the situation*, but I never saw Chandler's and Joey's apartment to be a mirror of Rachel and Monica's, save for the Kitchen at the front door.
      Same for Penny's apartment, the boys one looks huge, whereas (OK ive only seen a few episodes) her's looks to be something that could fit into the main living area.

*Seems too wordy and less make sencey, but I wanted to use the word dynamics OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
        Here too. I hold an Associates Degree and a BS in IT and have 13 years of real world paid job experience. I choose to "lower" myself mostly for the "office politics" type of crap.
        Thankfully, my husband's IT job isn't a large enough company to have "office politics" going on, Heck the VP of customer relations has gotten on the phones when they were busy, and the CEO, and COO regularly stop in to chat, and are available to address issues at anytime. My husband has stayed after work at times talking to them on chat about what's going on in the NOC. Great company to work for(and yes they're hiring)
        Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
          Thankfully, my husband's IT job isn't a large enough company to have "office politics" going on, Heck the VP of customer relations has gotten on the phones when they were busy, and the CEO, and COO regularly stop in to chat, and are available to address issues at anytime. My husband has stayed after work at times talking to them on chat about what's going on in the NOC. Great company to work for(and yes they're hiring)
          No matter the comany size small or large I always seemed to get bitten or backstabbed by the office politics thing.

a family owned company I worked for pitted one side against th other with me caught in the middle with a LOT of ego and "WE/I are in control" crap involved.

another small company I worked for just out of college was run by some ego centric jerk.

Several large companies (mortgage broker and a trade show exhibit builder) were nothing but pure politics after a while.

My immediate supervisor at the mortgage company played politics on me. At the time I knew it was because she could not program her way out of a tissue paper bag and I was WAY better at it. in the end I got real fed up and put in my notice.
          Last edited by Racket_Man; 12-03-2012, 06:38 AM.
          I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
          The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
            (and yes they're hiring)
            any chance they are looking for a junior accountant
            "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Working...
            X