Stop claiming your a Christian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop claiming your a Christian!

If you are going to break commandments every day.

A guy at work (when he shows up), talks about what a great christian he is. About how he reads the bible.

Every he shows up, we have to lock up everything. The manager hides the excess toilet paper and garbage bags in his car.

People who are keeping some cans of soda in the cooler take them to their cars or drink them all up. Lunches are thrown out, cash is hidden and everytime we have to handle it we always look around to make sure he isnt close enough to try anything.

He stole a guys hat the other day. Just took it home. Like he forgot it wasnt his or something. (The guy was a friend of his dads to boot). Oh, his dad owns the shop.. so that is why we have to put up with him.

He did bring the hat back. I asked him what he was thinking when he took it, and he just smiled like it was some kind of joke.

He apparantly sold a guy a bag of cheese for 40 dollars too. Guy found him later and beat the crap out of him. Which marks the 5th time hes been beat up since Feb 2012. Two times resulted in a hospital visit.

Kids gonna get himself killed one of these days and even his own brother (who is actually really cool to work with) has said he wouldnt care cause of all the problems he causes for their dad.

He's a hypocrite in the classic sense, with all that display about how pious he is.

Honestly, since his dad is enabling his theft (and that smile in response to the question tells me outright that he's not a klepto, just a petty thief), his dad has earned all of the fallout he takes.

As for the guy, himself, he needs a few people to start filing police reports on his ass. Maybe a few trips to the pokey might knock a little sense into him.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

He may or may not be a Christian; that's between him and God. He's certainly not setting a good example, though.

(If it weren't for the other things you listed, I'd say the hat thing might have *been* a joke.)
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Oh, every week I'm sure he feels he starting with a clean slate because he confessed on sunday! That makes everything better as long as you're sorry for it!

Comment

Update

Guy from OP was served with a felony warrant for possession of heroin Wednesday. He also was issued summonses for criminal trespass and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police found two bindles of heroin and a syringe. He and some girl was found at a vacant house and told police they were just going to have sex and leave. Dumbass also had a failure-to-appear warrant out of the city police department.

Well... guess he wont be a problem for me anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X