How rude are you you little shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rude are you you little shit?

There are some guy's at work I will be glad to see the back of when we close (ETA mid March no need to work notice but paid till end of month )

Recently found a double CD of Terry Hall (Funboy three, The Colour Field and others (but no Specials tracks probably licencing issues) ) that I bought ages ago but not ripped, IIR it had no info in windows media at the time but I was mid way through a huge stack of 5 album compilations and added it to the todo pile and this time round it found em all.

Highlight of the bunch was Possessed, which was from the duo Vegas with Dave (eurithmics) Stewart from 92, last I heard the song was circa 95 yet I was a few seconds ahead with the lyrics and got most of the lines spot on, not bad for over a decade away from a song that is now 21-22 years old (factoring in when it might have been composed not just released on CD.

Now knobshank didn't seem to be having a conversation with this girl I was going to tell this tale to, so I am not interupting anything, she might have been only a few months old if even born when the song came out, but born in the year of release, I'm partway saying about this song when he starts as my dad would refer to it as "Gobbing off in forign" cutting me off mid sentance and I was so close to telling her (more than him cos hes a wee little shite anyways) that I like a 20 year old song that I have not heard in 15 years or so way more than her right this minute.

This was yesterday around 11:30 or Noon and its now gone half 8pm and now it bugs me, paused a movie to go for a wee and on the way back wanted to make a facebook post, but as 99% of my face book 'friends' are coworkers and split between Polish and Lithuainian, I don't think anything with the phrase "Gobbing off in Forign" will go down too well, least not untill after April when I unfriend damn near all of em and I am not even sure why most are on the list to begin with, I just accepted their friend request not so long after signing up.

Hell two of the head's in the Kitchen have asked if I have an issue with them talking in forign in my presence (not in an accusational tone more are you OK with it? kinda way) and I have said "It's easier for you to say <hand me this> <Do that> in your native tounge than translate it to english and hope the other guy understands what you've just asked of them, but once I am talking to one or the other for something, I don't appreciate interuptions, not unless it's <Oh my god I've just cut my hand off!> or something important.
    If I'm not talking to you I don't care what language you use, but I'm paid by the hour, if you don't seem to get the hint that I need/want to talk to the head Chef instead of him hearing you yammer on about god knows what, hey I will stand around getting paid auto translating what you say into you describing your past job in a donkey show
Working...
X