Trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolls

We have a friend who varies between a friend and "a friend" because depending on how miserable he is with whoever he is dating or engaged to, he needs to show he is just as good or better than others no matter what the purchase.

I bought a nice modern sporting rifle and a historic relic.... he buys the same thing because he was with me. In 5 months neither of his have been fired he just brags he has them. Although the cheap plinker he bought does get used and he regularly brings it up because I don't have that particular one and don't give a shit about it.I get calls and pictures bragging about stuff that he doesn't think I currently could get or have with the shortage of gun accessories.

Then other things I have bought that he didn't have the money for or is jealous I have he makes every effort to point out how inferior it is to something else I could have got or impractical it is.

After having enough of it I decided to troll back a little bit sending a picture of ammo he doesn't have to fill his new magazines that he sent a picture of. His response was along the line of well I can but I can't prove it. Tempted to send few pics of stuff that Can't be found easily in current market that he has no idea I have because he would either buy the same thing and tell everyone we both have it which is not cool. Or constantly bitch I have it

So that's what trolling means outside of the computer?

I guess I work with a bunch of adult babies who are always trying to one up one another on whose life is worse.

Comment

Yes. Trolls they do exist!

Comment

Working...
      X