what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i hate?

or, more specifically, my town's plowmen's schedual.
    see, part of the whole northener thing is having a part of the taxes you pay go towards snow removal.
    so when i get to and from work, and there is enough snow to skid out and cover half my tires both ways because they plowed mayybe once every 8 hours out in the boonies... eff you town. you lazy cheap fucks.
    All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

It's not just in Canada.

"Budget cuts" around here mean the first damn thing to cut down on is proper snow removal. In Wisconsin. Smart.

And there are so many accidents. But, but..."People need to stay home!" the city workers yelp on the news. "People need to be patient!" when a week after a foot of snow, yes, a WEEK after a foot of snow in WISCONSIN, they still haven't finished cleaning off the roads.....

Don't get me started on this bullshit. Please, don't. I live 5 minutes from work. Thanks to nearly an inch of snow every day for the past week and a half, plus the lack of snow removal, it now takes me 15 minutes to get to work every day instead of the usual 5.

Comment

They are pretty good at plowing around me thank God. I had to get up at 7am to help my stepdad get out of the driveway today. Like an idiot, he tried to just drive over the snow in the driveway. He uses my old 2 door cavalier which is very low to the ground. He got stuck and it sounded like a jackhammer out there. I put on my combat boots (I love those things) and went out there to help. There was packed snow under his tires so I ended up just getting behind his car and shoving it into the street so he could go. Thank God a Cavalier is very light.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Yeah, I got off easy last winter with only a few bad days of snow. This year, it's back full force and I am long past being sick of it.

Comment

Working...
        X