Gaia Rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia Rants

Just need to vent. XD I like the site, I really do; I just get pissed off at certain things on it. -.-

1. Beggars. I understand that cuz I'm rich and you're poor that you may feel as tho you want some of my gold, but there is no chance whatsoever. I worked hard for that gold; I played games, sold crap and wandered the towns picking up bits of paper and catching bugs. So just get lost and get your own bloody gold. Especially the beggars who just PM me out of nowhere just to say "lol can i hav yr 4 horsemen/grunny/insert other item here". No you effing well can't. Piss off.

2. Cybering. This annoys me in the same way as bad sex scenes in fanfic does; the people responsible have no idea about what sex is and are just embarrassing themselves.

3. Server errrors and glitches. Especially when the same one has been up for some time, and hasn't been fixed.

Note: Yes, I know that Gaia is hardly the most challenging site on the net, but that's why I go there; for stress relief. I just get annoyed at stuff there, and had to rant. XD
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

I've never played this game, but stuff like that (and a dislike of co-op) is why I don't play the online computer games.

Comment

Someone pm'd me yesterday wanting my rock puppy. When I said no they got all pissed off and said that it would be the "neighborly thing to do." Um, I don't know you. I'm not giving you Rock Puppy.
      They keep on coming, they keep on coming, they keep on coming into my lane.
      And they annoy me, and they confuse me, it's a wonder that I'm still sane!

Comment

I had someone today ask me to give them my grunny. -.- I just deleted the PM and didn't bother to reply. It's on my avatar cuz I like it. Why on earth would I want to give it away, especially to someone I don't know? O.o

Comment

I was doing a jigsaw puzzle on there an hour ago, and some girl joins in (I was in my own room) and right off the bat asks, no, demands me that I buy her a pair of shoes. She just stands there waiting for my response. I know this because her table said "choosing puzzle" the whole time she was there. When I ignored her, she said it was because she was broke and continues to just stand there waiting for me. She finally left after about five minutes of dead silence, but man, she pissed me off. And she could have earned gold to buy her stinkin' shoes while she was at the puzzle!
          They keep on coming, they keep on coming, they keep on coming into my lane.
          And they annoy me, and they confuse me, it's a wonder that I'm still sane!

Comment

I've had someone do that in Towns. After I ignored them, they followed me around til I got sick of them and went to another address in Barton to get rid of them. -.-

Comment

I had one one time, I had put some Cash Shop evolving item in my store (I thought I would want it when it started evolving, but it got all ugly, ha) and for whatever reason, store glitch or something, no one bought it. This was a first generation item going in the Marketplace for like, 50,000 gold, and I had put it out for 20,000, which was ridiculously cheap.

And of course, within minutes, I had like four IMs from people offering to buy it. Two of them were asking to trade for it for the price I had asked (and one offered me an item on my wishlist in addition), and of the other two, one wanted it for 10,000, and one wanted it for 5,000. Or 10% of the market value. TEN PERCENT. A 90% discount!

I didn't even bother responding to the last two. WTH. I'm being nice to offer it for the price I had, but I'm not THAT interested in offering good deals for the sake of distributing the wealth.

Then there's always the ones in cards who come in and go "WHO WANTS TO BUY MY TICKETS, 1000 for 4000 GOLD!" and get all snippy when they get ignored. Uh-huh, in the market, tickets aren't even worth 2 gold apiece, sure, I'll pay twice as much.

Comment

Heh, I always lock my room when I play cards. xD For that very reason. And also cuz of the tools who come in and get pissy cuz I'm too busy concentrating on playing cards to chat.

Comment

Gah, that drives me nuts. If i go to a game site, it's to play a game, not chat with people. I used to play online Scrabble a lot and i would get people who would be really annoyed because i wouldn't carry on a conversation with them during a game. It got to the point where i ended up blocking chat so i could play in peace. Maybe that's kind of mean, but if i want to chat, i'll go to a chat room.

Comment

Especially after you ignore them, then they start bitching amongst themselves about you. -_-

I had yet another PM from the same idiot who's already PMed me twice, saying I should donate him/her/it my grunny and shadow spirit. Not a chance in hell. -.- I ignored them the first two times; this time I replied telling them that I'm not giving them anything, and to just leave me the hell alone. Jeez.

Comment

Working...
                    X