Having A Huge Rear End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having A Huge Rear End

Since in the past, we've covered boobs, dicks, and whatnot.

I'm not exaggerating when I say, I give Kim K and Niki Minaj competition.

Now, I don't wear skinnies, so it's not always in your face...but if you look at my profile from the side, you'll see that I have a HUGE bubble butt.

And some girls put padding in their pants to get a butt like mine. WHY?! You really wanna walk around seeing every man eyefucking not only your front end but your back end as well? Bend over and see that pretty much everyone is looking at you?

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
    And some girls put padding in their pants to get a butt like mine. WHY?! You really wanna walk around seeing every man eyefucking not only your front end but your back end as well? Bend over and see that pretty much everyone is looking at you?
    Obviously. It's no different from wearing a skirt shorter than your ass or clothes meant to have your boobs popping out. It's asking for attention.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Oh for god's sake you do NOT have a big butt in any way shape or form. You're beautiful just the way you are
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Oh honey. You really ARE my daughter, ain't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
          You're beautiful just the way you are
          If I understood correctly, that is her problem, she is so beautiful the the attention gets unpleasant.

I don´t doubt it, I knew a girl in a similar situation, and she did get a lot of attention.

She enjoyed it, but I can see how some would find it all overwhelming or unpleasant.

Comment

Oh trust me, I know it's huge. My mom brings up how she wonders how I got such a round behind because it's not really in the genes, and my one friend is always saying that she wants to be curvier and have a big butt like mine.

Oh no, you don't.

I work on it, I work on it....it gets bigger. Don't work on it, it doesn't stay firm. So I'm stuck. LOL.

Comment

I think Sir Mix-A-Lot would be very sad about this post. As am I, since I am starting to finally accept my body and I wish all people (especially women) could do the same. Sure, there's some things I'd like to improve, but I can't help the way things are distributed. As you've learned, no amount of dieting and/or exercises can change your natural shape. It took me a long time to accept that and move on with my life.

I always hated the fact that I have a small rack in proportion to my otherwise curvy body. But at this point in my life, it's just....whatever. I am more than two lumps of fat on my chest. People are also asking me if I'm planning on losing any weight for my wedding. (Always followed by that annoying "Not like you NEED to lose any weight, I'm just saying since everyone else always does it....") I'd like to tone up a bit, but I ordered the dress for the size I am now. It seems silly to me to diet my way to a size that's impossible to maintain, when I know I won't be able to be as disciplined in my everyday life. I want to look like ME.

Luckily, I don't receive any unwelcome attention/comments from men. I'm sure you don't dress like a hooch on a daily basis, so that's probably not the issue. Wish I knew how to give a pep-talk in that regard.

Comment

You shouldn't bend over, that's bad for your back

Seriously: if you're an attractive female, men will look at you. Sometimes even talk to you, or communicate their personal lameness with a variety of annoying noises and/or pickup lines. And, as you and Greenday commented on, there are women out there (shocking, I know) who "spice up" their looks in order to attract male attention. And yes, of course, not all male attention is appreciated; just like every woman who won't sleep with YOU (=the male in question) "is a slut", every undesirable man looking at YOU (=the female in question) "is a perv".

So, yes: some women pad out their butt. Just as others pad out their chest, or men wear flattering clothes to cover that bit of fat around the middle. Trying to look good for the other sex.
                "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
                "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

Honestly, not having seen blas's butt, I really cannot judge. It's really hard to discuss this kind of thing without visual aids.
                  Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Speaking of which: I'm not quite sure what it is blas is hating:

1. Her own butt?
                    2. Women who artificially enlarge their butt?
                    3. All of the above?
                    "You are who you are on your worst day, Durkon. Anything less is a comforting lie you tell yourself to numb the pain." - Evil
                    "You're trying to be Lawful Good. People forget how crucial it is to keep trying, even if they screw it up now and then." - Good

Comment

I know a few women here in Vegas that artificially inflated their butts, and decided to be cheap about it. As in, silicone injections right into the fat. No actual implant. not only does it look disgusting now, but it's painful for them to sit.
                      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Originally posted by Canarr View Post
                        Speaking of which: I'm not quite sure what it is blas is hating:

1. Her own butt?
                        2. Women who artificially enlarge their butt?
                        3. All of the above?
                        Pretty sure she hates her butt and the attention it receives.

Comment

I could help the situation by dressing more modestly, but it's the same as my problem on top. I can try to cover it up, but it's still there.

I spend a lot of time with guys. They think I'm nuts for not liking the attention. I can't argue back anything, because if girls gawk at them, they love it.

Comment

I could help the situation by dressing more modestly, but it's the same as my problem on top. I can try to cover it up, but it's still there.

I spend a lot of time with guys. They think I'm nuts for not liking the attention. I can't argue back anything, because if girls gawk at them, they love it.
                            Ask them if they like attention from ugly chicks. Don't just say women in general.

Comment

I suppose I better try that one with them, but then again, their version of ugly and my version are totally different

Just like my version of "creeper" and theirs is totally different.

Comment

Working...
                              X