Stupid Freaking Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Freaking Dreams

Back just before my Dad died for a couple of weeks I kept having odd dreams about him [not with him sick or dying, just odd stuff like going christmas shopping or something]

I have just started having similar dreams with my Mom in them... she turned 90 Feb 22nd, I really don't need this crap.

as weird as it may be, this is normal. its your mind remembering the times with him or and your own subconscious' way of saying goodbye. as bothersome and upsetting as it is to you

i am having those dreams still about my grandmother who passed last month...and i still have some dreams about people who passed away years ago....
    Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

But my Mom isn't dead yet. I am having the dreams about her, just as BEFORE my Dad died [or was even ill] I was having dreams about him.

Comment

the thing is - the dreams don't specifically mean that person is going to die soon. it just means that for whatever reason, the person is on your mind.

it could be that you were specifically worried about your father - and now you're worried about your mother - so your mind is trying to create images of them in more mundane settings to counteract the worry.

Comment

Working...
        X