• I hate spring

BUT not for the reasons you might think:

Now that the snow had almost melted I have found
    1. lots of soda bottles
    2, lots of soda cans
    3, fast food wrappers
    4. unidentifable mushy crap
    5. speaking of crap, more dog crap than I thought possible

all of this on my front lawn. Yeah you can tell that I live next to a high school and where people frequently walk their dogs.
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

You should see one of the parks I deliver to...so glad I dont have a sense of smell. The dog crap is almost unbelievable.

Comment

OH and to the asshole who stole my nice set of wind chimes --- I hope you fall on them and geta tube through the head.
      I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
      The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

I can't wait to see the mountain of cigarette butts under all the snow across the street from work.

Comment

I, too, hate spring. I'm finding plastic bottles and fast food wrappers on my lawn where the snow has melted. All the leaves that fell after the first snowfall are getting uncovered, and they're all gross and moldy.

Plus, on the weather side: this time of year, the ice and snow melts during the day, so there's huge puddles everywhere, then freezes again at night, so there's huge sheets of ice everywhere.
          "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

Comment

Oh, we won't start on that.

We're having a hell of a time making melting progress here.

I'm adament it's fucking April, I'm wearing my heels, dammit. Yeah, but all the snow that might melt during the day freezes at night.

Comment

Thank y'all for reminding me part of why I like living in Georgia
              "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
              X