Living in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in Michigan

when there's a freeze watch in the middle of May. I thought we were finally done with the cold winter weather when we had multiple 80 degree days in a row, but now it feels like fall again (where did summer go!).

It's supposed to get better in a couple days, but still...

I remember it snowing once on a July morning. It didn't last long, turned to a light rain, and then was gone. Welcome to the power of multiple major Great Lake supplied weather.

Comment

Ugh, I don't miss crazy, crappy Michigan weather I remember worrying that it would snow on the day of my junior prom... on May 10th. My parents have a picture of their front yard with snowbanks about 6-7 feet high, in May. Nope, don't miss it at all.

Comment

My area of Cheeseheadland is under a frost/freeze warning until MOnday morning. NOT COOL Mother Nature.
        I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
        The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

...and you live way further south than me, Racket Man!

Though, the worst, I believe, was not only that this has been the worst excuse for spring that I can remember in all my years, but the fact that two weeks ago on Thursday, we got nearly a foot of snow.

Comment

It made for cool pictures though....

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
              My area of Cheeseheadland is under a frost/freeze warning until MOnday morning. NOT COOL Mother Nature.
              On the contrary, I'd say that in order to have a frost warning, it's VERY cool.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
                On the contrary, I'd say that in order to have a frost warning, it's VERY cool.
                VERY FUNNY Wolfie
                I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Well I am now thanking my lucky stars that my part of the state had the hard frost. Went to visit my Mom where it didn't quite get to and was bombarded by Mosquitos.

Comment

Working...
                  X