Really body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really body?

So I've recently lost some inches. IE my pants are hanging off me.
    MY body is kinda weird. Where most women when they loose weight their breasts decrease in size. MY breasts grow. I am now a size that I have to go to Nordstrom's or Macy's and spend at least $50 on a bra.

No more buying bras at Ross, Target, or Mart of Wal.

DAMNIT!

Im sorry, but as a heterosexual male I must respond thusly...pics or it didn't happen.

Also.. grats on losing weight. It rough work.

Comment

I don't have before and after pics, sorry.
      I went from a 40DD to a 36G.

Comment

Nor did I ever expect to see them if you do. Just an internet joke from my WoW days.

Comment

Akasa it's not so much that your breasts grew its that boob fat moved to where its supposed to be because your muscles can get it there. As my side muscles have gotten a better definition my side boob fat has been slowly shifting to where its supposed to be. Another band size down and I can go back go wearing C's.

Comment

I started out a C cup years ago, then I gained a lot of weight due to thyroid issues till I was a size 24, got on thyroid meds and went down to a size 18. That's when I got to be a DD. In recent years I gained weight to a size 20/22, then lost weight to a 16/18, now I'm a 36G. That's not how boobs usually behave.

Comment

I seem to be in bizarro world with my body as well.

Somehow I've lost weight (through some exact miracle) to the point where I'm supposedly lighter than I was four years ago. My band size is the same, but my CUP size has dropped down. I was an 18E, now depending on the manufacturer, I'm anywhere from a B cup to a DD cup I should add that the last time I was properly fitted, I was a 12DD. The B-cup (roughly) measurement has come from me measuring myself the other day to determine my body shape. I figured I may as well measure my boobs and ta-dah! 18B.

ETA: My sister apparently seems to be in the same situation as the OP. Her weight has fluctuated, although unlike me, she's relied on both a gym AND a diet change (mostly) to lose weight. I've just gone with the diet change. She was an Australian size 16 (which is around US 12) and is now down to a 12 (US size 8). Oddly enough, her boobs went from a C/D cup to an F cup. Whereas bizarro me has managed to stay an 18 butt-wise, but a 16 in tops.
              Last edited by fireheart17; 05-24-2013, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X