I am not an idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not an idiot.

Since CS.com is a employee friendly site, I decided to post here. I went to put gas in my vehicle. First pump I pulled up to did not work. At all. Now I was paying outside, so I went to a different pump, no issues in filling my vehicle up. (My thoughts in italics)

So I am a nice guy, wanted to go in and let them know that pump no worky. Went in, let them know.

"Did you lift the lever? It's not calling in here."

"I did, couldn't select anything, so I thought I would come in and just let you know it is not working."

"You have to lift the handle." No..really? Wow I would have never guess. Despite the fact that I just said that I did, and the fact that I was able to put the gas in my vehicle..I must of been brain dead and missed that step..

"I lifted the handle, the unleaded button is stuck pushed in, and you can't select any option, the pump is not working."

"You have to lift the handle."

"I just thought I would let you know." Shrugs and starts to walk out.

"Make sure you lift the handle!" I've already gotten my gas thanks..you don't want to listen, hey I was just trying to be a nice guy. No sweat off my brow.

Don't you love it when people won't listen?
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Been there, done that.

Then like you I shrugged and sodded off thinking to myself that it's no skin off my nose if they do anything about whatever's wrong or not.
      “There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
        Since CS.com is a employee friendly site, I decided to post here.
        There probably arn't any real neutral consumer vent websites, PFB, which when I first heard of it, I thought was that beer with a similar name, I'm given the impression is EW heaven and Not always working is more for not sure if true tall tales of retail. I'm not sure how many threads in sightings are about dicks in retail.

I witnessed an employee suck not to long ago, yet here would be the only place I too would feel safe to put it.

Comment

Sightings can usually go either way. It's neither customer friendly or worker friendly.

Comment

Working...
          X