Vermin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermin

My neighbor's slobbishness has finally effected me. I've always known they weren't the cleanest people. I park right by their kitchen window so I've seen some of the mess. It can get pretty bad and I have seen ants going into their apartment.

It started out last week with a couple ants and now I have a fucking mouse in my apartment. I'll admit I'm not the best house keeper (my apartment could use a bit more dusting than what I do), but I keep my kitchen and other areas clean. I do not leave food out, and I keep on top of my dishes.

Now I'm going to have to take steps further to get rid of and keep rid of both the ants and mice. I am not very happy.

ugh how can people live like that.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I have no idea either. I haven't found any evidence of either create in my apartment since I started doing dishes immediately and setting out peppermint tea packets soaked in spearmint essential oil (the smell repels both mice and ants). I'm just glad I had picked some up at the store a few days before for some candles I was going to make.

Comment

I feel you. When I was at my mom's place the new neighbors were awful. I shit you not, they seemed to increase the flea population. For 4 years.. FOUR my dog never had flees. I mean she got them like all dogs do. But not such horrible infestations that I had to spend 50 bucks on flea medicine every few months.

About 3 before those neighbors we had mice and even a rat, that was after they moved out. Little critters were looking for a new food source. To bad mom goes militant the second she thinks there is a mouse in the house.

The rat in the house.... I was in Iraq at the time. Damn. I talked to my brother on the phone and according to him you'd I was deployed on the wrong side of the planet.

Comment

Working...
        X