No announcement yet.

Long Distance Relationships (rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also sucks cause our scheds never mix well. Texting is always the better option unfortunately,

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
      I've done just voice over Skype. You don't have to video if you don't feel like it. And you can chat while on the call, too. It's pretty awesome.
      Video doesn't even require much of a connection either. I was able to Skype with my girlfriend while in Afghanistan despite the slow as hell speeds (100 kbps on a good day).
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by bex1218 View Post
        We Skype way less than calling. Its a phobia (well, borderline) of mine. We are still pulling through. She understands completely.
        We didn't use the video function on Skype either for a long time (at least not until I moved out of my parents' house).

Skype + chat = long vocal conversation and nice roleplay/writing time. Think half of the ideas for our novel developed during that time...
        I has a blog!

Comment

Working...
        X