Being a Medical Mystery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a Medical Mystery.

And a guinea pig. I should be used to having no answers, because I have at least a dozen doctors (some with over 20+ years experience) scratching their head over me. I just hate having NO answers.

The most recent thing is I sometimes see everything with a yellow tint from time to time. It goes away, but sometimes I am almost blinded by a big yellow 'blotch'. But my eyes are healthy, they ran tests today. So add a couple more doctors who have to say "We don't know."

It would be nice to have ANSWERS. I hate being a freaking medical mystery and a guinea pig.

Aww. Poor Myt. I can't even raise ire, I just feel sad. It would be nice if they could figure out what is wrong with you, just so you could have answers. I mean knowing is better than a giant question mark. I worry sometimes you have something brand new and they will poke and prod at you more when they realize that.

Comment

I'm sure they have, and the question is probably moot, but have they given you an actual MRI? The problem may not be with your eyes but with the part of your brain that processes visual stimulus. They need to rule out something like a tumor, benign or otherwise, or some kind of mild infection that may be causing your visuals to be glitched.

Comment

Not yet. Since my liver is bad and getting worse, they suspect Jaundice. Other theories range from medicines I am taking to blood sugars going crazy.

Comment

Keep on it Here's hoping it's nothing serious...

Comment

Working...
          X