Magneto then Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magneto then Apocalypse

Magneto then Apocalypse, Magneto then Apocalypse, Magneto then Apocalypse, Magneto then Apocalypse

There I just told you the plot of all the xmen media outside of comics have fun. Yes sentinels get thrown in there but most of the time they get grouped together with magneto usually.

Seriously, XMEN TAS, XMEN Evolution, Wolverine and the XMEN, the live action movies (bryan singer tweeted apokolips 2016), the xmen video games (the recent ones)

The original animated series did branch off a bit but most of the series spun around these two.

have some damn variety.

to be fair, the comics aren't much better, so other media does have to work with the source material; they have. ( more or less, it's Sentinels, Magneto, the government, or the Hellfire Club. The only other big opponent is the Avengers, when the heroes forget they are, in fact on the same side.)

Comment

My husband tells me that in the movie Magneto will merge with Apocalypse, which seems weird because if I remember correclty (not a huge X-Men fan) Magneto fought against Apocaypse.

Comment

Now I want to re-read that Spider-Man comic where Loki merges three sentinels into the "tri-sentinel."
        "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

he might be thinking of when magneto and xavier combine mentally and onslaught it born, not apocalypse.

I don't real read the comics and I realize tehre are rights issues but there has to be more options than this.

Comment

There is.

http://marvel.com/universe/Omega_Red

Not that I'm obsessed or anything.
            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

That's kind of the issue with Marvel's villain roster. Apart from a few notables, the only known ones are cosmic level threats. Most heroes have a rogue's gallery that's at least as large as Batman's notables, but most are little more than "villain of the week" status. If they're not a story changer that needs to be saved then never used, they're non-existent.

Comment

They could make a new one, or have existing mutants team up in a new team.

Comment

They need to being in ALPHA FLIGHT! The douchiest superhero team ever.

Comment

Originally posted by anakhouri View Post
                    They need to being in ALPHA FLIGHT! The douchiest superhero team ever.
                    Oh geeze, you just HAD to bring them up, didn't you?

You seriously think "Stupid Canadian stereotype team" would ever make it film?

Yes, I am a Canadian and no, I would not want to see that in any form.

Ironically, they were brought into existence to be a source of Canadian pride. Ask any Canadian. Either they've never heard of them or wish they hadn't.

Comment

I've only read one story arc with them, so I'm not an expert. I don't care they were Canadian, but they were all assholes in the story I read.

Comment

I will only watch it if they include Centennial.
                        "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                        ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Working...
                        X