Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I finish my f*cking sentence?!? Fratching Edition

Customers Suck original

Although probably not fratch worthy, don't have a CS account, but this is also a large red button with me.

More so if you are asking me a question and interrupt my answer.
    2 or 3 years ago I was staying late due to one of the afternoon shift not showing up, in the end I ended up going home leaving them to do my 3rd.

I don't recall the exact conversation but I had to give 2nd hand information to the shift supervisor and I only knew the basics, any thing else he should just ask the fucking driver who told me why X drop was returned or had some issue and I was passing on the info.

I have a temper and lost count of the times I almost quit that place due to sometimes petty things (but some legitimate real deal breakers) but it could have been nothing but shitting sunshine for the 9 years I worked there, but one batch of interruptions and it would all be shit and no sunshine.

Edit:
    It is also one of the reasons I like written communication.
    I can take my time and formulate my answer and most times catch my rage before it gets to my finger tips, mind you reading other posts rarely brings up ire, face to face it could, but it is easy to dehumanise the words. Sadly this can not be said for everyone, someone who posts to another forum I go to would get more volatile and hostile if called out on his posts, how he never got banned I will never know, he used the ADHD crutch a few times then it changed to Autism then Asperger's or the other way round when someone brought up the Autistic spectrum. Someone called him out on it saying they or someone they knew had it and could keep their rage away from the keyboard, but his response was akin to that video clip of that German kid who smashed his keyboard up cos his game was slow to load or whatever it was.

And those of you here who fall under the spectrum have never shown any signs close to his keyboard melt downs.

Back to verbal communications, one of the UK Big Brother contestants spoke German as his first language but had spent along time in the UK that you wouldn't have guessed, his parents said that he thinks in German (as did they) so he had to translate his thoughts to words and that extra step enabled his brain to mouth filter to diffuse his gob from going off. Though I believe they said he could get very heated when speaking German.
    Last edited by Ginger Tea; 02-01-2014, 06:28 AM.
Working...
X