Pregnancy tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy tests

I got what turned out to be a false positive yesterday. I'm sick of peeing on sticks, its not fair. Six months of nothing and one very early chemical pregnancy later I just want a baby. I know we shouldn't have gotten our hopes up when we saw the 2nd line but its hard not to.

So sorry =( I wish I could gift you with what was my annoying fertility before the hysterectomy. It really does not seem fair, me who never wanted a kid and you that does.

Comment

I'm sorry. False positives / chemical pregnancy tests suck.

It is human nature to need to know and as soon as you see that second line you can't help but start to think about your future with your baby.

In short, yip, hate them too.

Comment

What's a chemical pregnancy?
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
          What's a chemical pregnancy?
          It's basically an extremely early miscarriage, around 4 weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by sophie View Post
            I got what turned out to be a false positive yesterday. I'm sick of peeing on sticks, its not fair. Six months of nothing and one very early chemical pregnancy later I just want a baby. I know we shouldn't have gotten our hopes up when we saw the 2nd line but its hard not to.
            I am sorry you are going through this. I got pregnant my first time trying and found out on Tuesday that I'm having a miscarriage. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby when it happens for you.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this, guys.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm sorry I don't have much else to offer on the topic

Comment

Originally posted by Giggle Goose View Post
                I am sorry you are going through this. I got pregnant my first time trying and found out on Tuesday that I'm having a miscarriage. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby when it happens for you.
                As my husband says maybe our baby just isnt ready yet. Sorry about the miscarriage.

Comment

Thanks so much everyone.

Comment

Fingers crossed for a sticky baby when it happens for you.
                    From what I've seen, once you manage to have one, all babies spend a lot of their time being sticky
                    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                      From what I've seen, once you manage to have one, all babies spend a lot of their time being sticky
                      Thanks for making me laugh, I needed that!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and allowing me to hijack this thread. I never thought that I'd be posting something like that when joining CS/fratching 8 years ago (WOW I'm old)!
                      Last edited by Giggle Goose; 09-15-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

My wife and I struggle with infertility too. She had a miscarriage last December. We've still been trying but nothing doing yet.

Interestingly, your screen name is a variation on the name we've chosen for what we hope to be our eventual daughter: Sophia.

Comment

Working...
                        X