indecisive/picky f*cks in a fast food place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indecisive/picky f*cks in a fast food place

I pretty much doubt this is your first time to a fast food joint, so I don't know why you have to stare at the fu*kn menu for 10 minutes and only started to do so when you got to the front of the line. Really? you want to know what they put in a HAMBURGER?!? and after you're hemming and hamming how you want it done? f you and f you 100 times, you want it your way? stay home and cook or go to a fancy sit down place where this sht is proper. you are paying less than $8 bucks not $20 for a burger fries and drink so get off your frikng e/w horse, order and gtfo.

Ooh... I totally hate these assholes!

I get behind one of these idiots every time I go to the movie theater.

Dude! You just stood in line for the last fifteen fucking minutes, and it didn't occur to you during that entire time to take a moment to glance at the fucking menu and get your shit together?

Hell, the last time I saw a movie, the guy at the counter actually thanked me because I made a point of telling him I wanted that awful supposedly-buttery oil on my popcorn before he went over to fill the bucket. I can't imagine how many indecisive, unprepared lackwits he had to deal with before I showed up with my order ready and my payment in hand.
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

My thing is, if you don't know hang out in line up until you get to the front then let the next person go if you don't know. Easiest, most polite way about it. And yea, I've let people go before (usually if I just can't read the sign until I get closer.)

And this is from someone that special order's every time. And the only way that ever goes slowly is if the staff can't find the stupid button or I have to return an order which I can't help.

Comment

Not all burgers come with the same stuff on them, and you can't tell by the picture, if any, what kind of cheese or sauce you're looking at. Why *shouldn't* people ask? Why *shouldn't* they have theirs made with the toppings they want?
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

What I've found, through lots of people watching and being generally anxious in public....people are just dense, for the most part.

They'll talk in line, play on their phones, get to their turn in line, and slackjaw "Ummmmmmmmm"

Comment

Working...
          X