Guessing Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessing Games

Or more specifically, those who insist on playing guessing games when you make it clear that you have no clue what the answer is. I've had some professors who loved to do this and would waste an hour trying to get students to get the right answer. At which point, you'd think he'd just tell us the damn answer instead of causing himself and everyone else frustration by bringing the guessing game well into overtime.

Welcome to my favorite ex coworker and ex boyfriend *projectile vomit*, Whiney Bitch!

He still plays that game. And our two supervisors that are women about his mother's age just play the mother game with him......although none of his operators have any respect for him. All he does is tattle all day every day, not work.

He won't even give directions or clear ones, so when you screw up, he can get you in trouble.

Comment

Oh it's especially uncalled for at work. I have this bitch of a coworker who seems to go out of her way to be a bitch to me. When I was being retrained, I had the pleasure of working with her and she did everything she could to make me look and feel like an idiot. One of those was making me guess where I'm supposed to put some cart. When another, nice coworker tried to tell me, the bitch interrupted and said "Don't tell him! He should know this himself or he shouldn't be working here!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
        "Don't tell him! He should know this himself or he shouldn't be working here!"
        Isn't that the point in being trained, so you can learn what to do?

Comment

You'd think. That is unless she was trying to be an asshole, which is very likely the case with the coirker.

Comment

Working...
          X