Skins Resetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins Resetting

I view this site on several different computers and several different browsers. Everytime I've visited it over the past week or so, I have had to change the skin from the default to one that shows New Posts. Is this normal? Is it because of the different comps?

All I really care about is the New Posts part; is there a way to view those with the default skin?

On the default skin, it's under Quick Links and called "Today's Posts".

The fusion skin is the one you should always see here. The other is available, but fusion should be the default. I'd have to check, but I'm positive that's how it should be.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Yep, fusion-x is the default skin, and that link is working great. Thanks, now I don't have to reset it five times a day!

Comment

Why all of a sudden did the links to threads turn grey? I want my green back!
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Yay! Green is back!
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

New forum update required a new skin. I had to remember which comments on the admin panel to turn green to get the same effect.

Rapscallion
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

I like how when I'm typing a new reply, the characters are green too!

Comment

That bit wasn't intended, but what the doobies.

Rapscallion
                Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Shhhhh, you're supposed to say it was all your idea so you look like an even bigger genius.

Comment

Working...
                  X